TV over the internet

kevin kevin at kevinslair.com
Wed Jan 13 02:22:41 UTC 2010

One thing that I learned was that you have to have your cable strung as
close to the pole as possible and not run off a splitter. I had mine
strung with a splitter running both my road runner and digital cable
signal. The tv tuner qam didn't work. I called both the people that I
purchased the card from and the cable company, and only the store knew
that I had it run off a splitter. I then called the cable company back
and had them send someone out and get me a cable right to the source on
the pole. Viola I have tv now. Would have saved a lot of grief and time
if I knew that to begin with.
Thanks,
Kevin