Is all well with Fedora list on the alternate posting methods?

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Wed Jan 13 16:48:29 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 13 January 2010 10:30:00 am Mike Cloaked wrote:
> It seems that the flow of postings to Fedora list has dried up an awful lot
> after the mailing list transition - is all well?  I am posting this from
> Gmane.

gmame is unsupported by Fedora infrastructure. Nothing was done to update them
for the list migration. that is up to the people who set it up the first time.
I have heard that only posts posted to the old email address are making the
archives.  but that is a gmame issue that needs to be taken up with there
admins.

Dennis