NFS services & KDE plasma desktop nuisances, Fedora 12 updated from 11

n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 21 17:55:55 UTC 2010

  The NFS services fail to stop when shutting down. Based on searches on
the web I believe this is because it occurs to early before partitions
have been unmounted.

  The KDE plasma desktop is prone to crashing, then restarting. I cannot
be sure but this may lead to SELinux security alerts.

  Hopefully both of these issues are being addressed will be sorted in a
future update. Otherwise Fedora 12 works well and much appreciation to
all who help in the development of Fedora.

JB