File Alteration Monitor

Rahul Tidke rahul at excelize.com
Mon Jan 25 11:47:37 UTC 2010

As I said; I have already done that , I want it to happen in real-time, so if some files changed at "location A" then that change should initiate the sync to "location B". For this I am trying to setup FAM and IMON on fedora, which I am not able to, as there is no kernel support for this. I referred following URL; but didn't get any idea how to proceed?

http://www.linuxfocus.org/English/March2001/article199.shtml

Regards
Rahul.

rahul at excelize.com